Technical Support Assistant (m/f/d) (full-time or part-time)
Life Sciences – B2B
BioAnalyt revolutionizes how nutrients are measured: What previously was only possible in an expensive laboratory can now be done quickly and inexpensively with our mobile laboratories. We work with global organizations (i.e. Nestlé, BASF, DSM, UNICEF, WFP), universities and hospitals, as well as local industries and organizations. Our mission is to make nutrients visible in food and the body by democratizing nutrient testing.
To support our Technical Support activities, we seek a full-/part-time Technical Support Assistant (m/f/d) based in Teltow/Berlin, starting immediately. In this role, you are part of our Sales and Operations Team and will be primarily responsible for supporting our customers from around the globe regarding their technical requests.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, likes structure, open and timely communication, and is diligent with record-keeping. If you have the mentioned traits and good teamwork skills we would like to meet you.
- You research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- You work in the lab with chemicals and analytical equipment.
- You manage and record technical issues in CRM.
- You prepare accurate and timely reports.
- You document knowledge in the form of tech notes and articles.
- You prepare and perform technical presentations and demonstrations of products to customers.
- Strong technical background and interest in solving technical challenges.
- Degree in life sciences (or in process of getting a degree) with a focus on food, feed, nutrition, analytics, and/or health.
- Fluent in English; intermediate in German. French and/or Spanish would be a plus.
- Quick learner and attentive listener.
- Diligent record keeper.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM systems knowledge welcome.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders as well as end customers.
What we offer:
- The spirit of a small and fast-growing company offering the opportunity to take on responsibilities, bring in own ideas and manage work time flexibly.
- Multicultural workplace, where respect & recognition are prioritized.
- Collaborative working culture with flat hierarchies.
- Regular Team Events.
- You will work with international customers in a B2B environment.
- You will receive ongoing personal development and leadership.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply via the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Cathleen Friedrich at +49 3328 351 5025 – you will work closely with her and she looks forward to getting to know you.
BioAnalyt is an equal opportunity employer and encourages every qualified candidate to apply regardless of sex, gender expression, race, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age, or religion. Diversity is celebrated at BioAnalyt and strengthens our workplace.