Product Support Specialist (m/f/d) (full-time)
Life Sciences – B2B
BioAnalyt (located in Teltow/Berlin, Germany) is dedicated to developing and distributing mobile laboratories to measure nutrients. Our mission is to make nutrition more transparent, and we achieve this by making nutrients in food, animals, and humans measurable at low cost and without a laboratory. As a result, our products help our customers save money and time. We work with international food manufacturers, UN organizations, and laboratory service providers worldwide.
We are currently recruiting a Product Support Specialist (f/m/d) to join our Marketing Team. You will be responsible in handling all technical support requests from prospects and customers.
- Provide front-line technical support for our devices, including but not limited to diagnostics, training, and customer-facing communication.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and calibration of our products at the lab level.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all technical issues related to our devices
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Offer after-sales support services
- Make technical presentations and demos on how a product will meet customer needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Help Product Manager in the design of custom-made products.
- Travel to visit potential customers, trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts to provide training and support material.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to product management.
- Report to the Head of Marketing.
- You have a university degree in Biology, Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry (or equal science). (essential)
- You have several years of experience in lab practice. (essential)
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable field of activity. (essential)
- Fluent in English, intermediate in German; additional language is a plus.
- You process practical inquiries from the customer from top to button in a structured manner.
- Customer focus & result oriented.
- Strong communication skills, ability to share knowledge with the sales team and motivate the sales team for your products.
- A keen affinity for intercultural know-how, as well as an enjoyment of working within an international start-up atmosphere, are a must.
- You can create final reports, including evaluations for customers.
- You have good mathematical knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills and affinity with CRM systems.
What we offer:
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of highly diverse, committed, and supportive peers and the founding team, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting-edge technologies
- The spirit of a small and fast-growing company, the opportunity to take on responsibilities, bring in your own ideas, and manage work time flexibly.
- Multicultural workplace, where respect & recognition are prioritized.
- Collaborative working culture with flat hierarchies.
- Regular Team Events.
- You will work with international customers in a B2B environment spread across the globe.
- You will receive ongoing personal development and leadership.
Are you interested in the position? Then submit your application in the form.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Ana Rocha at +49 3328 351 5024 – you will work closely with her, and she looks forward to getting to know you.
BioAnalyt is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages every qualified candidate to apply regardless of sex, gender expression, race, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age, or religion. Diversity is celebrated at BioAnalyt and strengthens our workplace.